'Refer and WIN' Contest Terms and Conditions
“CAPGEMINI SUPER TECHIES SHOW” Season 3 (hereinafter referred to as "Show") is organised and conducted by Bennett, Coleman & Company Limited (“BCCL”) in association with Capgemini India Private Limited (“Capgemini”). The Show will be hosted and telecast on BCCL’s English business news channel “ET NOW” on the terms and conditions as stated hereunder (“Referral Terms and Conditions”):
1. Objective of the Show
- The Show endeavours to give a unique opportunity for individuals to apply for participating in the Show (‘Participants’) and be selected as contestants to participate in the Show to demonstrate their skills (‘Shortlisted Contestants’) to compete to win prizes and the title ‘Capgemini Super Techies’ (“Competition”).
- The Shortlisted Contestants will be determined amongst the Participants by Selection Panel appointed by Capgemini and such Shortlisted Contestants shall be required to take part in the Competition to be aired on the Channels. Selection Panel shall be comprised of Capgemini experts selected by Capgemini from the relevant field of technology and other members selected by BCCL and Capgemini.
- The winners for the Competition will be determined amongst the Shortlisted Contestants by a selection process. Short listing is done on the basis of demonstration of problem comprehension, quality of solution, adapting alternatives and presentation by Shortlisted Contestants.
- This Competition is a contest of skill, where Shortlisted Contestants have to demonstrate abovementioned abilities and present solutions that will be judged by experts whose decision is final, based on criteria that are outlined in these Referral Terms and Conditions and the Rules for the Show.
- To know the Referral Terms and Conditions of the Show, please visit http://capgeminisupertechiesshow.com.
- All capitalized terms in these Referral Terms and Conditions of the ‘Refer and Win’ Contest shall have the same meaning as ascribed to them in the Terms and Conditions of the Show, referred above in clause 1.5.
2. 'Refer and Win' Contest
- Any individual above 18 years of age and a national/citizen of India can refer an individual who is a citizen/national in India for participation the Show (‘Referral’)
- In order to refer a Referral for the Show, the Referrer:
- should visit the website: capgeminisupertechiesshow.com (“Web Page”) and provide the Referral’s name, valid email address, contact details to enable Show Management to contact the Referral;
- the Show Management shall send an email to the Referral at the email address referred above and provide a link for to the Referral to participate in the Show;
- the Participant shall also nominate and invite an individual as its partner for the Show (“Nominated Partner”);
- an auto-generated email shall be sent to the Nominated Partner at the email address provided by the Participant and a link shall be provided for to Nominated Partner to fill in the details to participate in the Show;
- the Nominated Partner shall fill in the details at the link it receives and shall submit the application;
- a confirmation email for the same the shall be sent to the Participant for his/her confirmation;
- once the Participant confirms to the details filled by the Nominated Partner, the Referral shall be considered complete.
- Any individual who has applied for participation in the Show as a Participant cannot refer himself or his Team Participant as a Referral.
- A Referrer can refer any number of Referrals under this ‘Refer and Win’ Contest.
- For a Referrer to be eligible to compete in the ‘Refer and Win’ contest, Referral has to meet the eligibility requirements for participating in the Show (identified in the Referral Terms and Conditions of the Show) and ensure that the Referral fills in the unique Referral Code in the application.
- A Team Participant will automatically become ineligible to compete in the ‘Refer and Win’ Contest and win the Prize.
- If any Referral who has been referred to by a Referrer as per clause 2 above is amongst the twenty-four (24) Shortlisted Contestants i.e. Team Participants, then the Referrer shall win a ‘Prize’* In no event shall a Referrer be eligible to win more than one (1) Prize.
- If a Referral receives multiple referral invites, only the Referrer whose referral code has been entered by the Referral on the Web Page while submitting his/her application shall become eligible to win the Prize.
- For claiming the Prize, the Referrer will need to submit documents and information required by the Show Management.
- Prize for the ‘Refer and Win’ Contest will be distributed by Show Management only.
- The Prize will be awarded to the Referrer pursuant to verification of relevant documents referred above and in accordance with these Referral Terms and Conditions.
- The Show Management may refuse to give the Prize or reclaim / recover the Prize awarded to the Referrer in the event the Referrer and/or his/her Referral is found to be involved in any form of fraud, misrepresentation, dishonesty or non-entitlement to participate in the Show under these Referral Terms and Conditions.
- Prize is not transferable, assignable or exchangeable and only the Referrer and no other person, representative or agent may claim the same.
- The Show Management has the right to substitute the Prize with other prizes of equal value, as determined by Show Management in its sole discretion.
4. General Terms & Conditions
- All referral forms must be accurate and complete. All mandatory fields of the referral form needs to be complete in all respects; else it may be disqualified.
- Last date for receiving completed referral forms is 18:00 hrs IST on 30th June 2014
- Any referral forms submitted after the date and time specified above would not be accepted.
- Referrer understands and agrees that merely submitting a referral form for the ‘Refer and Win’ Contest does not entitle the Referrer to win prizes or to any other form of consideration. Referrer and Referrals must comply with all these Referral Terms and Conditions of the ‘Refer and Win’ Contest.
- The Show Management has the right to ask for documentary proof of information provided. If such a request is made and the Referrer does not comply within five (5) days from the date the request is made, the Referrer and his referral form may be disqualified from participation in the of the ‘Refer and Win’ Contest.
- Show Management has the right to amend (add, delete or modify) the Referral Terms and Condition governing the ‘Refer and Win’ Contest, prospectively or retrospectively, at its sole discretion and without prior notice.
- Show Management makes no representations and disclaims all express, implied, and statutory warranties of any kind to the Referrer and/or any third party including, without limitation, warranties as to accuracy, timelines, completeness, or fitness for any particular purpose.
- The ‘Refer and Win’ Contest and these Referral Terms and Conditions for the same shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the applicable laws in India. All matters with respect to the Show are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai.
- The Referrer and their successors-in-interest hereby shall hold harmless and indemnify the Show Management, Capgemini, its employees, officers, contractors, partner or other persons used by them in relation to the Contest and hold them harmless against any loss, claim, demands, costs, damages, judgments, expenses or liability (including legal costs) arising out of or in connection with any or all claims, that may be brought against Capgemini, Show Management, or by any third party in connection with the ‘Refer and Win’ Contest or awarding or the use or misuse of the Prize and shall reimburse Capgemini, and/or the Show Management for any loss, costs, expense, or damage to which said indemnity applies. Capgemini and/or Show Management (as the case maybe) shall give the Referrer written notice of any claim or actions covered by this indemnity, and Referrer shall have the right, at its own expense, to participate in any such action.
- Any conflict within various provisions of these Referral Terms and Conditions of the ‘Refer and Win’ Contest and/or interpretation of these Referral Terms and Conditions of the ‘Refer and Win’ Contest will be done by the Selection Panel (for determining the Shortlisted Contestants) or Show Management (for all other issues).
- If Referrer is unclear as to the Referral Terms and Conditions of the ‘Refer and Win’ Contest or any element of the ‘Refer and Win’ Contest or have any queries/concerns pertaining to the ‘Refer and Win’ Contest, they can write in with their questions, concerns or queries to the following email address:
- Show Management has no obligation to screen a referral form or any information contained therein in advance, and is not responsible for monitoring referral forms, to prevent violation of intellectual property ownership rights, or violations of any law, rule or regulation. If Show Management is notified of submissions or materials that allegedly do not conform to these Referral Terms and Conditions of the ‘Refer and Win’ Contest, it may investigate the allegation and determine in good faith and in its sole discretion whether to reject a referral form. The Show Management has no liability or responsibility to Referrers or other users of the Web Page for performance or non-performance of the Web Page.
- The Web Page and online entry form are provided on an "as-is" basis without any warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law Capgemini and the Show Management disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement in respect of the awards, website, online referral form. Without limiting the foregoing, Capgemini and the Show Management specifically disclaim any warranty (a) that the Web Page, online referral form will be uninterrupted or error-free, (b) that defects will be corrected, (c) that there are no viruses or other harmful components that exist on the Web Site, online referral form (d) regarding the security of information submitted, and (e) regarding correctness, accuracy, or reliability. If Referrer's use of the Web Site, online referral form results in the need for servicing or replacement of Referrer's or another's equipment or data, Capgemini and the Show Management are not responsible for those costs.
8. Limitation of Liability and Remedies
- The Show Management reserves the right, in its sole discretion, at any time and at any stage of the ‘Refer and Win’ Contest, to reject or disqualify any Referrer or his/her reference that is deemed ineligible or for any reason that the Show Management feels is necessary and/or appropriate, including without limitation, if the Referrer and/or the Referral has not complied with the Referral Terms and Conditions of the ‘Refer and Win’ Contest , the Show Management determines he/she is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the ‘Refer and Win’ Contest by cheating, deception, or any other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other referrer or the Show Management, the Selection Panel, or has interfered, in Show Management’s sole opinion, with the proper conduct of the ‘Refer and Win’ Contest.
- The participation in the ‘Refer and Win’ Contest implies unconditional acceptance of all these Referral Terms and Conditions of the ‘Refer and Win’ Contest and rules of the ‘Refer and Win’ Contest by the Referrer.
- The decision of Capgemini and the Show Management as to the interpretation of any of these Referral Terms and Conditions of the ‘Refer and Win’ Contest and rules of the ‘Refer and Win’ Contest shall be final and binding on all Referrers.
Lenovo A1000 Tablet
|Expandable Storage Capacity
||Up to 32 GB
|Memory Card Slot type
||MT8317 Dual-Core Processor 1.2 GHz
||Android 4.1.2 Jellybean
||Power key, Volume key
||7.0 Inch TN with 70% color gamut(NTSC)
||1024 x 600
||WiFi (WLAN 802.11b/g/n)
||Micro-USB (supports USB-OTG)
Warranty: 12 Months off Site Manufacturer Warranty
NOTE: This Prize is for winners who are Indian nationals. If American nationals or Canadian nationals (as referred in clause 2.1 above) win the 'Refer and Win' Contest, they will receive a similar model that is commercially available in America and Canada.